We recently hosted an IR35 Information Event with two excellent speakers designed to help contractors and employers learn more about the extended IR35 legislation.
The event was very well attended and it was fantastic to have so many questions and interaction with between the delegates and speakers.
Our specialist speakers are experts in the tax and legal space, Lewina Farrell, the Head of Legal Services at REC (The Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and Chris Humphreys, Head of Tax at BHP, one of the largest accountancy firms in the UK.
They discussed the following:
- Explain the changes to the IR35 legislation
- The implications of the legislation
- How this will affect employers, agencies and PSC/Ltd company contractors
- Planning for April 6th, 2020
- Offer information as to the steps to take
- What conversations you should be having with your accountants, advisers and/or agencies.
By popular demand, we did film the event so those who couldn’t attend could watch it back in their own time. Please find the video here:
It is also worth noting that we have a very efficient payroll team so we would be more than happy to payroll any contractors or work with employers to payroll them through CK.