Senior Research Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working at their site based in Cambridge initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 25.00 PAYE / £31.00 UMB
Hours:36.5 hours per week
- It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
- Formal training and proven expertise in cell biology
- Experience in delivering plate-based pharmacology data to drive Drug Discovery Projects
- Proven Expertise in data analysis and an ability to communicate data interpretation clearly
- Ability to collaborate to achieve objectives with a flexible and enthusiastic approach to your work.
Senior Research Scientist Role:
- You will be delivering high quality in vitro pharmacology data and mechanistic insights in the high performing DMTA (Design Make Test Analyse)Team.
- Responsible for delivering primary pharmacology data including biochemical, cellularand kinetic datatypes to projects to drive Medicinal Chemistry aiming to significantly shorten the testing cycle.
- Proactive collaboration and liaising with internal key stakeholders to ensure solutions are aligned with business strategy and stakeholder requirements.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brandname which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
This Senior Research Scientist will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
For more information,or to apply for this Senior Research Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54200.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential for this role.