Senior Clinical Study Manager
CK Group have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Clinical Study Manager to join an excellent multinational consumer goods company on an initial 10-month contract basis.
You will be overseeing a pivotal medical device study taking place in Leeds.This is a remote position and you will only be required to attend the Leeds site on an ad-hoc basis.
Founded in 1840, Our client is home to the world's most trusted and best loved hygiene, health and nutrition brands. With this role, you'll have the chance to make a real-world impact, developing products to improve the health of millions of people worldwide.
The Role: responsibilities will include:
- Lead a local trial team to ensure integrity of trial conduct and assurance of patient safety
- Ensure that local/regional component of trial is planned, conducted, and reported in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that sponsored trials are conducted according to applicable regulations and SOPs/procedures to safeguard patient safety / wellbeing, and data integrity
- Deliver trial commitments, including quality, timeline, and budget.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have a Biological Science degree (and ideally additionalclinical research certification)
- A proven track record of managing the entire clinical studies process in a pharmaceutical/medical device/consumer healthcare industry or at a CRO or clinical vendor.
- Have an in-depth and up to date knowledgeof Good Clinical Practice and other regulatory standards (e.g. ISO 14155) -Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53919 in all correspondence.