CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and Londonis easily reachable.
Quality Auditor Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that Quality Audits are completed in accordance with the requirements of company standards, departmental Standard Operating Procedures and the relevantregulatory standards or guidelines applicable to the service provider and complete audits in line with GMP requirements
- Prepare the annual schedule for internal and external audits in accordance with SOPs and liaise with internal and external parties to arrange audits in line with the approved schedule.
- Manage Regulatory Health Authority Inspections and follow up activities.
- Generate reports and routine status and performance reports for internal and external audits using the TrackWise electronic QMS and support the ongoing operation, maintenance and implementation of improvements to TrackWise audit processes and systems.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or above in a scientific field with industry experience and experience in Quality Assurance and Auditing in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the regulations and guidelines for manufacture and packaging of pharmaceutical products and suppliers including EU, FDA and JP
- Experience of auditing pharmaceutical manufacturing sites: oral solid dose, liquids and suspensions or steriles as well as experienceof auditing suppliers to the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Quality Auditor position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52382ct the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52403.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK