CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst to work within a Quality Control Laboratory for a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products. The QC Analyst will be working on site in Dundee on a contract basis for6 months. This client is offering an excellent opportunity for career development to Chemists who are keen to gain experience in a globally recognised organisation.
QC Analyst Role:
The main purpose of your role as QC Analyst will be to:- Follow analytical methods and perform quality control analysis on pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates and final products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC.
- Carry out analytical development and validation on new and existing methods.
- Adhere to cGMP principles.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in a Chemistry related subject or relevant industrial experience.
- Experience working in a Quality Control laboratory.
- Familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of health & safety in a working laboratory.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this QC Analyst position, please call the Science Contracts Team at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52311.ing and analysing immunological flow cytometry assays is a must including operating general laboratory and specialised equipment (e.g., flow cytometers).
- Additional experience in running and analysing soluble biomarker assays (ELISA, ECL, ELISpotetc) and operating laboratory equipment (e.g., MSD / Epoch / autoanalysers) are a plus.
- Position level will be determined based on skills, education/experience.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends and weekends as required.
Entitlement to work in the USA is essential. For more information or to apply for this Scientist position, please contact Hannah Oakley or Alex Tosney on +1 617 692 2948 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote 52297 in all communications.
Full Job Description will be available upon request.formation or to apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position, please email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52341.
INDRECher at conferences or seminars appropriate to the discipline.
- Contribute to grant applications submitted by others.
- Begin to write, with appropriate support, bids for individual research funding or, where funders do not permit this, contribute to the writing of collective bids.
- Begin to referee papers for external bodies.
- Participate effectively in activities to achieve engagement with research, and/or impact beyond academia.
- Please note this list is not exhaustive, follow the link to view the full details
Education, Experience & Achievements
- A relevant postgraduate research degree or equivalent professional experience in the field of carbohydrate material science.
- Previous experience of independent research.
- Presentations at conferences and a track record of publications in respected journals or equivalent in the field.
- Research experience in polysaccharide and their industrial applications.
- Involvementin packaging material research and development.
- Materials formulation and characterisation expertise.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable communication skills in English language.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft/Adobe Programmes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills. Initiative in planning research.
- Detailed subject knowledge in the area of research.
- Specialist knowledge and practical skills capable of leading to independent, original contributions to the subject area.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Full awareness of the ethical issues involved in their research work.
- Project managementexperience.
- Team working skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to stimulate and encourage the commitment to learnin others.
- Ability to use initiative, and apply creativity, to solve problems that
- A passion for making a positive impact on the environment especially in plastic waste.