Project Data Manager
CK Group is recruiting for a permanent Project Data Manager to join a very successful and growing specialist CRO, based at their London headquarters.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for the launch, delivery and completion of all data management according to contractual agreements
- Functional lead for data management on assigned projects
- Manage and oversee scheduled data transfers
- Manage and oversee specific training for CRAs and site staff
As a Project Data Manager youwill require the following:
- Degree or equivalent in a related field
- Detailed knowledge of the end to end clinical trial process
- Experience of working within a Data Management/reporting environment within the pharmaceutical industry
Apply: It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 53870 in all correspondence.