CK Group are recruiting for a Microbiology Laboratory Technician to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 6 months.
Microbiology Laboratory Technician Role:
- Microbiological testing of water systems and drug products.
- Environmental monitoring of classified production area cleanrooms.
- Conducting laboratory investigations / exceptions / NCR / CAPA.
- Represent the Microbiology laboratory at internal / external audits.
- Maintain GMP / EP/ ISO regulatory compliance for laboratory testing, training, documentation and validation.
- Degree Level Qualification in Science (or equivalent) or appropriately trained in laboratory procedures.
- Continuous Improvement driven / Change Agent personality essential.
- Technical knowledge and experience in a regulated pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory environment.
- Understanding GMP / EP/ ISO requirements and Regulators Expectations.
- Experience in participating in external audits and conducting internal audits.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Microbiology Technician role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
For more information, or to apply for this Microbiology Technician position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52664.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.