Medical Manager - Neonatology
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Medical Manager to join a privately owned pharmaceutical company and work within their neonatology team. This is a hybrid role involving both field and head office medical affairs responsibilities. A great role for anMSL.
Privately owned pharmaceutical company with an excellent portfolio of medicines, an inclusive and relatively flat structure. Lots of project based medical affairs work.
Home base with 2 days a week in the office
Circa £65,000 plus car allowance, bonus, pension etc.
- Regular communications with KOLs
- IIT management
- Develop medical and scientific events such as advisory boards
- Working closely with externalKOLs for the development of materials such as consensus guides
- Perform copy approval activities in relation to the ABPI code of proactive
- Work closely with market access to support access to therapy area medicines
- Ethically identify data gaps and identify clinical and scientific opportunities to help patients access products.
- Science degree, ideally you will hold a pharmacy, MSc or PhD qualification
- Experience in medical affairs – either in house or fieldbased liaison role
- Experience of working within the ABPI Code of practice
- Experience of working with HCPs and KOLs
For more information or to apply for this medical affairs role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 51959 in all correspondence.s.
Central London with a blend of office based and remote working. There may also be some business travel
- BSc minimum – ideally candidates will hold an advanced degree (e.g., PharmD., MD, PhD)
- Oncologyexperience within a pharmaceutical/bio-tech company (medical department/non-promotional)
- Sufficient scientific expertise to understand the oncology therapy area in terms of emerging scientific trends, drug development, market demands and patient needs.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with KOLs and forming networks
- Demonstrate flair, enthusiasm, innovation and an ability to be a self-starter.
- Low ego with strong EQ skills – able to network and interact with very senior global oncologists and endear them to the Ellipses mission
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Oncology Scientific Liaison role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference 52033 in all correspondence.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.