CK Group USA are looking to recruit a Laboratory Administrator to join our client who is a world leading liquid biopsy company bases in Plymouth Meeting, PA on a full time basis.
You will be an experience Lab Administrator who can perform a multi-function support role which encompasses general administrative, manufacturing and facility support, quality, logistics, inventory, and laboratory maintenance.
- Receive, allocate, and ensure proper storage of incoming materials
- Inspect all incoming goods and equipment ensuring that documentation is correctly and accurately completed according to relevant SOPs and purchase specifications
- Assist Customer Care Lead and provide backup with logistics and shipping:
- package, label, and arrange shipment of outgoing materials and liaise with courier
- monitor shipments to ensure delays are avoided and do not compromise temperature sensitive shipments, escalating issues when required
- Ensure laboratoryand manufacturing consumable inventory stock levels are maintained and initiate purchasing of the laboratory consumables as required
- Qualify, maintain, and calibrate, measuring and test equipment in accordance with schedules and safety requirements
- Conduct in-house calibration and support external calibration activities
- Minimum Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. cGLP, ISO, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM)
- 1-3 years experience in an industrial biotechnology or diagnostic company operating in a regulated manufacturing or product development environment
- Demonstrated experience with logistics including international shipping and receiving, inventory/supply management and processing of sales orders
- Experience with inventory management, laboratory maintenance, customer service and shipping and receiving in a commercial setting
- Experience with Transportation of Dangerous Goods and InternationalAir Transport Association compliance
- Experience with laboratory waste removal including hazardous and biohazardous waste and associated regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. cGMP, ISO, WHMIS, Occupational Safety)
To apply for this role, please get in touch with Amy Lloyd or Rob Angrave on USA@ckscience.com or call +1 (617) 6922948. Please quote 52585 in all communications.