CK Group are recruiting for an HSE Manager to join a company that provides healthcare products and services based in either Bristol or Wolverhampton on a full time permanent basis for a salary up to £55,000 per annum.
Our clientis a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health They are an organisation that is able to provide their people with excellent training and development opportunities.
The successful HSE Manager willbe working at our clients manufacturing site located in either the Bristol or Wolverhampton area.
As an HSE Manager, you will lead on safety initiatives and ensure that the client's safety message is understood and put into practice as their number one priority in all areas of the UK business.
Your main duties will be:
- Defining, leading and implementing a HSE strategy
- Providing HSE expertise to ensure legal compliance
- Undertaking risk assessments as required on sites and business activities
- Organising, conducting and reporting in audits completed
- Analysing results to identify and report on trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conducting HSE training
To be successfulin this role you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Integrated Management Systems (IMS) & Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) statute, regulations, requirements and standards
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management
- Auditor HS&E Management Systems experience (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, or OHSAS 18001)
- NEBOSH General Certificate - essential
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, pleasecontact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number 52305