Change Management Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Change Management Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely initially on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company witha major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewardingwork.
This Change Management Lead will be remote.
- 444 PAYE or £560 LTD/Umb – this role is outside IR35
Change Management Lead Role:
- Accountable for developing and implementing change management strategies for one or multiple ongoing initiatives within the organization
- Provide change management leadership and support for major change initiatives and manage and monitor Change across a significant Programme ensuring change is delivered in a coordinated way.
- Perform change impact assessments to identify key risks and resistance to successful implementation.
- Develop and deliver on comprehensive partner engagement, communications, and training plans to ensure project success.
- Createplans for measuring adoption and success of change.
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or a related scientific field.
- Expertise in change management, with a consistent record of delivering successful change projects• Demonstrable strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives.
- Consistent record in delivering high risk programme/projects and decision making and the ability to convince and runnegotiations across a complex group.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
For more information, or to apply for this Change Management Lead position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote job reference 56322 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.