Clinical Research Nurse
CK Clinical are recruiting for a two Clinical Research Nurse to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their Enfield site on a permanent basis.
The role: The Clinical Research Nurse will act as part of the site clinical team and supportthe Clinical Research Nurse Manager in delivery of nursing activities relating to clinical trials.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage nursing activities relating to clinical trials from the start-up of a trial to the close out, workingto ICH/GCP guidelines
- Drive quality assurance measures and appropriate policies to enhance clinical research activity and successful business delivery.
- Exercise meticulous attention to detail when collecting, recording, safety reporting, and verifying study data, reviewing trends, and sharing best practice.
- Facilitate and ensure effective communication, by participation in regular clinical team, multidisciplinary, project strategy, feasibility, and core study meetings.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- NMC Registration with no limitations to practice
- 5+ years post registration experience
- Clinical research experience (desirable)
- Ability to work in a team within a multidisciplinary environment with minimal supervision
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Clinical Research Nurse position, please contact Sam Cupit on 01246 457733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleasequote reference 51602.
CLINGENMedical Signatory role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire
For more information, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com Please quote reference 51741.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.experience within a pharmaceutical/bio-tech company (medical department/non-promotional)
- Sufficient scientific expertise to understand the oncology therapy area in terms of emerging scientific trends, drug development, market demands and patient needs.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with KOLs and forming networks
- Demonstrate flair, enthusiasm, innovation and an ability to be a self-starter.
- Low ego with strong EQ skills – able to network and interact with very senior global oncologists and endear them to the Ellipses mission
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Oncology Scientific Liaison role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference 52033 in all correspondence.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.