Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance. To join a global CRO on a permanent basis. This position is based in London with some flexible home working.
Associate Director,Pharmacovigilance Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Oversee clinical safety case management and aggregate reporting responsibilities at a program level;
- Maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders by providing expert safety knowledge;
- Communicate to Sponsor the timelines and status for entire project, including regulatory serious adverse event reporting and patient narratives; and
- Ongoing review of process and timelines for study progress with Clinical Operations, Medical Writing, Data Management, and Biometrics (internal).
- Identify and manage process improvements, SOP updates, and training initiatives;
- Mentor and develop Clinical Safety associates;
The ideal candidate for this Associate Director,Pharmacovigilance role will have;
- Minimum Requirements Senior individual in Clinical Safety. Can manage project without supervision.
- The individual is experienced enough to propose and develop specifications for new projects and work directly with the client tonegotiate them.
- Master’s degree and 5 years of clinical safety experience or Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of clinical safety experience;
- Responsible for departmental hiring, training, management, and evaluation of Clinical Safety employees and other support personnel; and
- Directly manages other Clinical Safety Coordinators and Managers in development of safety plans, Standard Operating Procedures, guidelines, and narratives.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Pharmacovigilance's position, please contact Chloe Merrill on 01438 870 022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 51817.osition, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51873.experience within a pharmaceutical/bio-tech company (medical department/non-promotional)
- Sufficient scientific expertise to understand the oncology therapy area in terms of emerging scientific trends, drug development, market demands and patient needs.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with KOLs and forming networks
- Demonstrate flair, enthusiasm, innovation and an ability to be a self-starter.
- Low ego with strong EQ skills – able to network and interact with very senior global oncologists and endear them to the Ellipses mission
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Oncology Scientific Liaison role, please contact Julia Day on 01246 457719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference 52033 in all correspondence.
- Good understanding of current UK health care system and market access issues
- Demonstrated experience of project management
- Strong numeric skills
- Scientific/medical knowledge
- A commercial mindset
Apply: Entitlement to workin the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Health Economics Manager position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 52358 in all correspondence.